Rebate management SERVICES
I know my pharmacy claims are eligible for drug manufacturer rebates. However, I have no visibility into how much my manufacturer rebates are worth, how many claims are rejected (along with the reason for rejection), or the amount of the discount I am paying to group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and other processing facilitators. I submit rebates and wait to see if, when, and how much cash shows up in my bank account. This process is highly nontransparent.
The XEVANT Solution
Xevant’s automated process will evaluate your prescription claims data (by product channel) for eligibility, pricing, potential rejections, among other parameters. This is all before you even submit the files to a GPO. Once the data has been analyzed and is ready to send to the GPO, the Xevant platform will generate an electronic file in the appropriate format for submission to the GPO. Xevant can even transmit the file to our GPO partner on your behalf.
You can set your own parameters (filters) when analyzing your rebate data. The data is filtered on account name, date, carrier name, and period over period or PoP date.
Reports and Results for Rebate
- 1. Mail order rebates with the average brand rebate per claim
- 2. Non-specialty rebates with the average brand rebate per claim
- 3. Mail order non-specialty rebates with the average brand rebate per claim
- 4. Overall rebate guarantee with the average rebate per claim
- 5. Rebate by month PoP
- 6. Rebates by Channel – mail order and retail
- 7. Top 10 drugs by rebate
- 8. Top 10 indications by rebate
- 9. Xevant exclusion details including claim count, plan paid, average discount, guaranteed rebate, billed ingredient cost, and Medispan Full AWP
The Xevant How to Guide:
- 1. Log into DataLogic and upload your data using New Client Customers
- 2.From here, you’ll fill out your customer basics, key metrics, and other info
- 3.Next, upload your data
- 4.Log into Xevant
- 5.Open the left-handed panel
- 6.Click Reports
- 7.Click Rebates Report