Last Updated and Effective Date: 12/22/2023
with us (collectively, our “Services”). Xevant’s Services are intended for business-to-business communications and relationships only,
and we do not actively collect the personal information of consumers acting in an individual or household context. By using our
Services or otherwise providing any information to Xevant, you acknowledge that you are a representative or agent of a business.
policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our website or sending you a
choices available to you.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you contact us on our website, create an account, create alerts or subscriptions, provide feedback, participate in surveys, conduct searches through our website, access other applications or services from our website, leave a review, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include business contact information, such as your name, the name of your company, phone number, email address, and any other information you choose to provide related to the company you work for.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Activity Information: We may collect information about your activity on our Services.
- Device and Usage Information: We may collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, emails opened and links clicked within those emails, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) may use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect any information you provide to use if you interact with us on social media platforms.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to contact you about our Services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and customer experience surveys;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services;
- Operate the Services, such as establishing and administering your account, evaluating your eligibility to use the Services, and providing customer support;
- Respond to your comments and questions;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events/tokens offered by Xevant and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Develop new products and services and analyze the effectiveness of products and services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Xevant and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Xevant, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We may otherwise share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of customized campaigns on third-party platforms. As part of these ad campaigns, we or the third-party platforms may convert information about you, such as your email address and phone number, into a unique value that can be matched with a user account on these platforms to allow us to learn about your interests and serve you advertising that is customized to your interests. Note that the third-party platforms may offer you choices about whether you see these types of customized ads.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Xevant is headquartered in the United States, and we have operations and service providers in the United States. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Account InformationYou may update and correct certain account information at any time by logging into your account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete your account, please email email@example.com for those instructions, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
CookiesMost web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Communications PreferencesYou may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Xevant by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
This website is not intended for or directed at children under the age of 18.
Additional Disclosure for Residents OF CERTAIN STATES
State laws permit residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Virginia, and Utah to request certain details about what information is stored, request that their data is deleted, or to receive a copy of their stored data. Additionally, residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia may request to have their data corrected. If you are a resident of one of these states and would like to make a request, please contact us at 888-774-5551 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.